About Data Collected
Who Collects Data
Alison Persson, Property Investment Consultant collects all the information you provide on the website, via email, via telephone, directly via social media platforms and during online sessions with Alison Persson.
Details of Data Collected
The following data is collected and stored:-
- Name, full postal address, email address, phone numbers, social media information
- Notes from phone and online conversations with Alison Persson
- Notes made during training and business sessions with Alison Persson
How Data is Collected
Data is collected via:-
- Individuals provide their own personal details when filling in the contact form on the website and completing a contract document
- Individuals provide information in email and social media contact with Alison Persson
- Alison Persson may record notes during phone and online conversations
- Alison Persson makes notes during online training and business sessions
Why Data is Collected?
To facilitate online training and business sessions.
How Data is Used
To ensure that all client training, business review and guidance is specific to the client’s requirements.
Length of Time Data is Stored
The is no end date for how long data will be kept. At any time an individual may make a written request via email for part or the whole of their personal details to be deleted.
Data Protection Principles
Alison Persson, Property Investment Consultant will comply with the following data protection principles when processing your personal data:
- Data will be processed lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only
- Information collected will be kept in a form which enables clear identification of data subjects
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures will be taken in order to ensure personal information is kept secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
Google Analytics cookies are used to help to improve this website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone.
Keeping Data Secure
Appropriate security measures are in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or accessed and used in an unauthorised manner. Personal information is not shared unless you request in writing for Alison Persson to share specific information to a specific person or persons.
Alison Persson has procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. You will be notified of any suspected data security breach when it is a legal requirement to do so.
The following security measures are taken at all times:
- Data locally stored on local protected storage and secure remote drive
- Complete anti-virus protection is used and kept up-to-date
- All internet connections are protected by VPN technology
- There is no public access to any stored data
- No open or shared networks are used by Alison Persson to access an individual’s personal data
- All external connections are protected by firewall technology
Your Acceptance of Terms
Rights of Access/Amendment/Deletion of Data
You have the right to:
- request for disclosure of any information kept about you
- request that your personal details should be amended or corrected
- request that your personal data is deleted
You will receive a response to your communications within 14 days.
How to Complain
In the first instance, please raise any queries, concerns or complaints to Alison Persson, Property Investment Consultant in relation to the use of your data. Please contact Alison Persson via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and resolve any queries or issues. The Information Commissioner can be contacted for further information about your rights via www.ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113.
I look forward to working with you in the near future.